Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wordle 711

🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 ALONE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 AXILE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AGILE

Time: 2-3 minutes

The last time I started a game with 2.1.2 was on Feb 4. The last time I started a game with 2.1.2 and finished it in 3 guesses was on Aug 17, 2022. This is the sixth time that I have started a game with 2.1.2. I have finished all of those games in 2, 3, or 4 guesses. I have finished half (3/6) of those game in 3 guesses. 

My monthly average for May was exactly 4. This is my second best monthly average this year, better than either Jan or Feb when I didn’t lose any games.

I only finished one game in 2 guesses in May. I also finished just one game in 6 guesses in May.

Once again I finished more games in 4 guesses (12) than any other number of guesses. 

I started six games in May with 1.1.3, which is a new high mark for me. 

I had two 5G and two 0Y games in May, all of which happened in the first 10 days of the month. 

Games played: 463
Winning streak: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment