Sunday, May 28, 2023

Wordle 708

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ MONEY
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 CAMUS
🟩🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ SMITH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SKIMP

Time: 9-10 minutes

I spent most of my time coming up with my second guess. I wanted what I ended up playing, a word that had M and at least two of the three vowels that I had yet to try. I didn’t think my second guess was an acceptable one. I thought it was just a name. Internet searches seem to confirm my thought so what makes it an acceptable word for a game like this?

This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. This combination is the one that happens on average more frequently than any other combination of start and number of guesses. So far this month it has happened about 14 percent (4/28) of the time and on average it happens about 13 percent (56/445) of the time. 

Games played: 460
Winning streak: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment