Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wordle 956

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ TOYER
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 SHADY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 JUICY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 MUGGY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BULKY

Time: 7-8 minutes

I got very lucky. There were a lot of possible answers after my fourth guess. I spent a lot of time thinking about it before I finally making my fifth guess.

This is the tenth game this month that I have started with 0.1.4. This is the third consecutive month that I have started at least ten games with 0.1.4. I have started at least ten games with 0.1.4 in 13 of the past 23 months.

That’s it for Jan. I finished the month with an average score of 4.03 which is the same as my overall average score if you don’t include unsuccessful games and slightly lower if you do.

This is the eleventh consecutive month that I have finished ten or more games in 4 guesses. I have finished at least ten games in 4 guesses in 19 of the past 23 months. 

I finished 15 games in 4 guesses which is one shy of my record. At one point it looked like I might set a new personal high but I only finished two of my last thirteen games in 4 guesses.

There were three games this month that took me 10 to 15 minutes to complete but none that took me more than 15 minutes to complete. 

I finished all five games that I started with 0.2.3 in 4 guesses. That makes this the first month since Dec 2022 that I have not started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the fourth time in the past 23 months that I have finished a month without starting at least one game with 0.2.3 and finishing it in 3 guesses.

Games played: 708
Winning streak: 267



No comments:

Post a Comment