Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wordle 935

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ CHAIN
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 SHOUT
🟩🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ THEME
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ THREE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 THREW

Time: 2-3 minutes

I probably should have had this one in 4 guesses. If only I had been paying attention. *sigh*

This is the first game I have finished in 5 guesses this month. This is the 23rd consecutive month that I have finished at least one game in 5 guesses. 

This game ended a streak of games I had going without finishing a game in 5 guesses without setting or tying my current record. This streak lasted 21 games. My longest streak of lasted 23 games.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 13 of the past 23 months.

Games played: 687
Winning streak: 246

No comments:

Post a Comment