Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Wordle 948

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ BULGE
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ CLASP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STILL

Time: 1-2 minutes

I had my doubts about my third guess, because it ended with a double letter but I decided to go with it anyway.

This is my first 5G game this month. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have had at least one 5G game. I have had at least one 5G game in 20 of the past 23 months. 

I went 50 games without a 5G game prior to this game. My longest stretch to date without a 5G game has been 59 games in length.

This is the fifteenth 5G game of my current streak. I had fifteen 5G games during my eighth streak (213 games). My fifteenth 5G game during my eighth streak happened in the 209th game of that streak.

Games played: 700
Winning streak: 259

This is my 700th game of Wordle. Here are some stats.

For the first time (in my last 100 games) I finished more than 50 games in 4 guesses. I finished twice as many games in 4 guesses as I did in 3 guesses, another first. I finished more games in 4 guesses or less, than I have in any previous round of 100 games. 





No comments:

Post a Comment