Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wordle 949

⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨 SLICE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RELIC

Time: 5 minutes

I can’t believe how close I was with my first guess.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.4.1. This is the second time this streak and fourth time overall that I have started a game with 0.4.1.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.4.1 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the second time this streak and second time overall that I have started a game with 0.4.1 and finished it in 2 guesses.

This is the first game I have finished in 2 guesses this month. This is the 25th time I have finished a game in 2 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 2 guesses in 15 of the past 23 months.

This is the fourth time I have had 5G games on consecutive days. 

This is the first time this month, fourth time this streak, and seventh time overall that I have finished a 5G game in 2 guesses.

Games played: 701
Winning streak: 260

No comments:

Post a Comment