Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Wordle 927

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SWOLE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨 CHAIN
⬛️🟨🟩🟩⬛️ RAINY
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 AXING
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 APING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AGING

Time: 7-8 minutes

I got a little bit nervous after my fourth guess. I saw two possible answers but I wasn’t certain that there weren’t other possible answers that I wasn’t seeing.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.0.5. This is the eleventh consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 21 of the past 23 months.

This is the ninth time that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. I have never had this combination of start and finish occur more than once in a calendar month or in consecutive months. Four of the nine times I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses occurred in my current streak.

Games played: 679
Winning streak: 238

No comments:

Post a Comment