Sunday, January 7, 2024

Wordle 932

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SQUAD
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 SPLIT
🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ SHONE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STONY

Time: 1-2 minutes

I goofed and forgot to make sure that my third guess included a T.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 1.0.4. Thus is the second consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 in 22 of the past 23 months. 

This is the first game this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the second consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started games with 1.0.4 that I finished in 4 guesses in 17 of the past 23 months.

Ninety percent (27/30) of the games that I have started with 1.0.4 and finished in 4 guesses have occurred during my eighth or tenth/current streak. This seems disproportionate considering that these two streaks account for only two-thirds (456/684) of the total number of games I have played. 

Games played: 684
Winning streak: 243

No comments:

Post a Comment