Friday, January 12, 2024

Wordle 937

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ AXING
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ POUCH
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ WOULD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ROUTE

Time: 3-4 minutes

I have started more games with 0.1.4 than I have any other combination of colored letters. This is my 16th consecutive game without starting a game with 0.1.4. This ties the high mark for this sort of streak. This has happened just twice before. The other two times I had streaks of this sort reach this length were in Jun 2022 and May 2023.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the eleventh consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses in 20 of the past 23 months.

This is the first 0Y game this month that I have finished in 4 guesses. I have finished almost a third (19/61) of my 0Y games in 4 guesses. I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses in 14 of the past 23 months.

Games played: 689
Winning streak: 248

No comments:

Post a Comment