Saturday, January 20, 2024

Wordle 945

🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ GRIEF
🟩⬛️🟨🟨🟨 LUGER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LARGE

Time: 1-2 minutes

Once again I was a little sloppy and played a letter in the same place in my second guess as in my first even though I had been warned it couldn’t go there.

This is just the tenth time that my game has been dominated by an equal number of green and yellow letters. This is the fourth time it has happened in my current streak which is more than in any other streak.

This is the sixth time this streak that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. I started six games with 0.3.2 that I finished in 3 guesses during my eighth streak (213 games). The sixth time it happened was in the 212th game of that streak.

Games played: 697
Winning streak: 256

No comments:

Post a Comment