Sunday, October 29, 2023

Wordle 862

🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ PHASE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ PHOTO
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PHONY

My third guess would have been a better second guess because it had five different letters and because it was the right answer. Unfortunately, it didn’t occur to me to try it until after my second guess. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3.

This is the 21st time I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the ninth time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the 12th time that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3. This is the sixth time that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. 

This is the third time that I have had 0Y games on consecutive days. The last time this happened was almost exactly a month ago. See my post for Sep 28 for details about the first two times this happened.

Games played: 614
Winning streak: 173

No comments:

Post a Comment