Saturday, October 14, 2023

Wordle 847

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ SKOAL
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 CARPE
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ DEATH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AGENT

Time: 31-32 minutes

I must have spent more than 25 minutes trying to find a word that fit for my fourth guess. I kept coming up with words that included one or more letters that had already been ruled out until finally I saw the light.

This is my second 5G game in the past three days. It is also the second time in the past three days that it has taken me more than 30 minutes to finish a game. 

This is my twelfth 5G game that began with 0.1.4. This is my fifth 5G game that began with 0.1.4 and took 4 guesses to complete. I have completed all my 5G games that began with 0.1.4 in 3 or 4 guesses.

My overall win percentage is back to 99 percent. Actually it is back to 98.5 percent which rounds up to 99 percent. According to my calculations it will take me more than three additional years of playing without losing a single game to get my average up to 99.5 percent which would round up to 100 percent. If I can manage it that would happen on Jan 10, 2027. 

Games played: 599
Winning streak: 158

No comments:

Post a Comment