Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wordle 844

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ TWINE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ SOUND
🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ SAUNA
🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ SLUNG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SKUNK

Time: 4-5 minutes

I see the letters T I in the grid above. I'm not sure what that suggests. Totally Impossible? Totally Irresponsible? Terribly Important? 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. 

This is the 75th time I have started a game with 1.0.4. This is the 17th time that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the sixth time that I have started a game with 1.0.4, finished it in 5 guesses, and that it was a 0Y game.

Games played: 596
Winning streak: 155

No comments:

Post a Comment