Thursday, October 12, 2023

Wordle 845

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 HAUTE
🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟨 TOKEN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 KNELT

Time: 45-46 minutes

I made my second guess fairly quickly and then spent the rest my time trying to come up with a word that fit. It wasn’t until just before I figured out that KNELT fit that I considered it might be a word that began with KN.

This is the second time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the tenth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. 

This is my first 5G game this month. Twenty-five percent (9/36) of my 5G games games have begun with 0.2.3. This is my third consecutive month with at least one 5G game.

This is just third time that I have had a 5G game immediately after a 0Y game. The only other times this has happened were in Jul 2022 and Mar 2023. 

Games played: 597
Winning streak: 156

No comments:

Post a Comment