Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Wordle 857

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ TOPAZ
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 MEDIA
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩 BRACE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CAUSE

Time: 2-3 minutes

I thought after my third guess that this one would probably take me 5 or 6 guesses. Wrong!

This is the 75th time this streak that it has taken me 4 guesses to finish a game. This is the the 75th time overall (according to my incomplete records) that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it 4 guesses. I am missing detailed records of my first 15 games. It is very possible that there was at least one time in my first 15 games that I started with 0.1.4 and finished in 4 guesses but in the absence of that information I am going with what I’ve got. 

This is the 600th game that I have completed successfully. I guess that’s a milestone but I’m going to hold off on providing any comparative statistics because I don’t usually do that for milestones like this one. 

Games played: 609
Winning streak: 168

No comments:

Post a Comment