Friday, October 13, 2023

Wordle 846

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 CHIVE
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 SPOKE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 BRACE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 UNCLE

Time: 3-4 minutes

My second guess was not part of a delicately planned strategy on my part. I goofed and forgot to make sure that my second guess included a C.

This is the fifth time time that my first and next to last guesses were both 1.1.3. I finished one of the other games in 3 guesses. It took me 2 guesses to finish the other three games.

This is third time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the third time that I have started three games with 1.1.3 and finished them in 4 guesses in a single month. I have yet to have this happen more than three times in a single month.

Games played: 598
Winning streak: 157

No comments:

Post a Comment