Monday, October 2, 2023

Wordle 835

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 LATER
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 GROVE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SHRED
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 PERKY
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 EMBER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MERRY

Time: 10-11 minutes 

I didn’t scrutinize my third guess carefully enough. I should not have selected a word that had E in the same place as in my first guess.

After my fourth guess I saw three possibilities but I had just two guesses left so I had to take evasive maneuvers. 

This game ended a streak of 16 games in which I didn’t finish any games in 6 guesses.

This is just the seventh time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. I have finished the overwhelming majority (99/110) of the games I started with 0.2.3 in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. I have failed to successfully complete more games (4) that started with 0.2.3 than with any other combination of green, yellow, and black. I have yet to start a game with 0.2.3 and finish it in 2 guesses. 

Games played: 587
Winning streak: 146

No comments:

Post a Comment