Thursday, September 12, 2024

Wordle 1181

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ LIVEN
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ POUCH
🟨⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SWARD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRASS

Time 3:25

The first word that occurred to me after my third guess that fit was BRASS but I then thought of GRASS. I almost went with GRASS but decided to stick with BRASS because I thought of it first.

This is the second time this year and seventh time overall that I have had nothing but black letters on my first two guesses. The last time this happened was about 3 months ago on 06/08/24.

This is the first time I have started a game with 0.0.5 this month. This is the 19th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 29 of the past 31 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses in 27 of the past 31 months.

Games played: 933
Winning streak: 48

No comments:

Post a Comment