Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Wordle 1173

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ DECAL
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 SPINE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STERN

Time 1:30

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the 26th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 29 of the past 31 months.

This is the third time this winning streak that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I also started three games with 0.1.4 that I finished in 3 guesses during my third winning streak (97 games).

Games played: 925
Winning streak: 40

This is my 925th game of Wordle. Here are some stats.

My average score for my last 25, last 100, and my winning streak are all in the same ballpark which a little better than my overall average.




No comments:

Post a Comment