Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wordle 1187

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 ENVOY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 PARTY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 CUSHY
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ BUILD
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 GULLY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FULLY

Time 6:45

I saw all sorts of possible answers were still out there after my third guess and decided to go with Plan B. It worked but I think I also got lucky.

I guessed correctly, after my third guess, that the third and fourth letters were probably the same but knew that it would be very likely wasteful to make them the same in my fourth guess.

My fourth guess seemed to narrow the possible answers down to two words. I thought of GULLY first so I tried that first. The rest is history.

This is the first time this month and tenth time overall that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses. 

This is the fifth time that I have finished a 0Y game in 6 guesses. This is the first time that I have finished a 0Y game in 6 guesses with an equal number of green and black letters. 

This is the first time this month and third time overall that I have started a 0Y game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses. The last time I started a 0Y game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses was 03/10/23.

Games played: 939
Winning streak: 54

No comments:

Post a Comment