Saturday, September 14, 2024

Wordle 1183

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ SOAPY
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ TALON
🟨🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ AROMA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BROAD

Time 4:45

I could have finished this game a little faster because BROAD immediately came to mind after my third guess but I took a step back and looked for other possible answers before I tried it.

Games played: 935
Winning streak: 50

This is my 50th game of my current winning streak. After 25 games I wrote that I felt as if I had reached low Earth orbit. I now feel as though I have made it to the Moon.

This is now my fourth longest winning streak. I surpassed my previous fourth longest winning streak a week ago when my current winning streak reached 43 games.

It’s interesting to me to note some of the differences in the stats for this streak in comparison to my three other winning streaks that got this far. Fifty games in to this winning streak I have a worse average score than the other three winning streaks, have finished fewer games in 3 or 4 guesses. and more games in 5 guesses, but I have also finished more games in 2 guesses during my current winning streak than I did during the other three winning streak combined. Very strange.

See stats below for more disparities between this winning streak and the other three that reach the 50 game mark.







No comments:

Post a Comment