Sunday, September 8, 2024

Wordle 1177

⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ GRATE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ CRASH
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ DRAWL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DRAWN

Time 3:20

This is the first time this month and this streak that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the tenth time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one 0Y game with 2.0.3 in 18 of the past 31 months. 

This is the first time this month that I have finished a 0Y game in 4 guesses. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses. I have finished at least one 0Y game in 4 guesses in 20 of the past 31 months. 

This is the first time this month that I have started at least one 0Y game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the seventh time that I have started a 0Y game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

Games played: 929
Winning streak: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment