Monday, September 9, 2024

Wordle 1178

⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩 ADMIT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DEBIT

Time 2:40

I feel as though I should have finished this one faster than I did but it is what it is.

This is the 4th game this winning streak that I have finished in less than 3 guesses. I finished 4 games in less than 3 guesses during my third winning streak (95 games). I finished one of those games in 1 guess and the others in 2 guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.1.2. This is the second time this year and 13th time overall that I have started a game with 2.1.2. I have never started more than one game in a calendar month with 2.1.2. The only winning streak in which I have started more than one game with 2.1.2 was my tenth winning streak (443 games). I started 7 games with 2.1.2 during that winning streak. 

This is the third time that I have started a game with 2.1.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. The first time this happened was during my third winning streak (95 games) and the second time was during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

Games played: 930
Winning streak: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment