Thursday, August 31, 2023

Wordle 803

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ IVORY
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 RAISE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 PRIDE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRIDE

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the seventh time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This is the 12th time this month that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

Games played: 555
Winning streak: 114

That’s it for Aug. My average score for Aug was 4.16 which isn’t great but I’ve done worse.

Two of my longest streaks ended in Aug: games without finishing a game in 2 guesses (75 games, which tied the record I set last year) and games without a 5G (59 games, which was 7 games longer than the previous record).

I started a game with 0.4.1 in Aug. It was the first time in 2023 and the third time in the 18 plus months I have been playing Wordle that I have started a game with 0.4.1.

Here are some stats. 





No comments:

Post a Comment