Sunday, August 13, 2023

Wordle 785

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ HOUND
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️🟨 CHAIR
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BRASH
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GRAPH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WRATH

Time: 3-4 minutes

I saw two possible answers after my third guess. Those are my fourth and fifth guesses. The game took as long as it did because I spent a minute or two trying to figure out if there were any more possible answers that I wasn't seeing.

This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. The only month on record in which that did not happen was April 2023. My records go back to mid-Mar 2022. 

My third streak is officially no longer my second longest streak. It is now my third longest streak and my current streak is now my second longest streak..

Games played: 537
Winning streak: 96

No comments:

Post a Comment