Friday, August 4, 2023

Wordle 776

⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ BLARE
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ CHARD
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ CHARM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHART

Time: 1-2 minutes

My fourth guess should have been my third guess. I thought of CHART but then I thought of CHARM. Usually I go with words in the order that I think of them.

This is my first game this month that has started with 2.0.3. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. 

The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished in 4 guesses was on Mar 9. I have finished more games in 4 guesses than either 3 or 5 guesses by quite a wide margin but I have finished more games that began with 2.0.3 in 3 guesses (7) and 5 guesses (5) than I have in 4 guesses (4). 

This is my first 0Y game this month. This is the 17th month in a row that I have had at least one 0Y game. 

This is my tenth 0Y game that began with 2.0.3 and my twelfth 0Y game that I finished in 4 guesses. This is the second 0Y game that began with 2.0.3 and that I finished in 4 guesses. The other 0Y game that I began with 2.0.3 and finished in 4 guesses happened on Mar 9. The answer that day was WHERE, which seems appropriate considering that the answer today was CHART. 

Games played: 528
Winning streak: 87

No comments:

Post a Comment