Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Wordle 801

🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨 PRICE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CAPER

Time: 55 seconds

This was a game of firsts and lasts for me although first and foremost it was the third time I have started a game with 0.4.1. The two other times I started games with 0.4.1 happened in Jun 2022 and Dec 2022.

This is the first time I have started a game with 0.4.1 and finished it in 2 guesses. The two other times I started games with 0.4.1 it took me 4 guesses to finish.

This is the first time I have had a 5G game that started with 0.4.1. 

This is the is the fourth time I have had a 5G game that I finished in 2 guesses. I started the three other 5G games that I finished in 2 guesses with 0.3.2.

This game ends my streak of games without a 5G game. That streak lasted 59 games. That streak is my longest without a 5G game. 

This game ends my streak of games without finishing a game in 2 guesses. That streak lasted 75 games and is now tied for my longest streak of games without finishing a game in 2 guesses. 

Games played: 553
Winning streak: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment