Monday, August 14, 2023

Wordle 786

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FOCAL
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ PASTE
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SHARD
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 SWAIN
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛️ SKANK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SNAKY

Time: 11-12 minutes

The pace at which I moved slowed down with each guess. I probably spent at least half my time on my last two guesses.

This is the fifth time I have started a game with 0.1.4 this month. This is the second time I have finished a game in 6 guesses this month. This is the first time I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 6 guesses this month. 

This is the first time this month that my next to last guess has been 2.2.1. I usually have at least one game each month in which my next to last guess is 2.2.1 but there have been three times in the past 18 months when that has not happened. 

Games played: 538
Winning streak: 97

No comments:

Post a Comment