Saturday, August 5, 2023

Wordle 777

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 PATIO
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ ROACH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ GLOAM
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 AWOKE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 ABODE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ANODE

Time: 5-6 minutes

I thought about playing ANODE as my fifth guess but because I was running out of guesses I thought about it a little more. I came up with ABODE which seemed like a better guess to me so I went with that instead.

This is the first time this month that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game. This is the 10th consecutive month that I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses. The last time it took me 6 guesses to finish a game I also started that game with 0.2.3. 

I have started 98 games with 0.2.3. It is the second most common way for me to start a game but this is just the sixth time I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses.

6-777-88: I finished this game in 6 guesses. This is Wordle 777. This the 88th game in my current streak. 

Games played: 529
Winning streak: 88

No comments:

Post a Comment