Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wordle 774

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ FISHO
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 TAUPE
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ RETRY
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 BENET
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEGET

Time: 19-20 minutes

It felt like this game took forever. I spent a fair amount of time on my third guess. I wanted a word that had five distinct letters but I couldn’t think of one so I went with the first word that came to mind. I think it took me even longer to come up with my fourth guess. I didn’t think my fourth guess was a word but I was very happy with how close it got me to the answer. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5.

This is the second time in the past seven days that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. 

Games played: 526
Winning streak: 85

No comments:

Post a Comment