Monday, July 31, 2023

Wordle 772

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 POSIT
🟩🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ STEAK
🟩🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ STREW
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 STYME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STYLE

Time: 2-3 minutes

I wish this game had gone a little more smoothly. It’s kind of funny that it didn’t occur to me to play STYLE until after I had played STYME.

This is the second time this month I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. I did not finish any games in 5 guesses that I started with 0.2.3 in April, May, or June. 

Games played: 524
Winning streak: 83

That’s it for July. My average number of guesses for July was 4.23. My highest monthly average number of guesses is 4.32 which happened in Jul 2022. 

I started the month with my cumulative average number of guesses being 4.02 and ended it with that average being 4.03. 

I finished all my games in July in 3, 4, 5, or 6 guesses. The last time I finished a game in 2 guesses was 47 days ago on Jun 14. 

I did not have any 5G games in July. The only other month (for which I have complete records) that I finished without a 5G game was Dec 2022.

I had four 0Y games in July. That is not a record but it is higher than my average prior to July which was 2.25 per month. Ten percent (4/40) of all my 0Y games happened in July.




No comments:

Post a Comment