Friday, July 21, 2023

Wordle 762

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CHAFE
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ MOIST
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ WRUNG
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 RUDDY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BURLY

Time: 5-6 minutes

This the fifth time I have started back-to-back games with 0.0.5. The last time this happened was Jun 17-18. I have never started more than two consecutive games with 0.0.5.

This is just the fourth game I have had nothing but black letters in my first two guesses. The last game I started with nothing but black letters in my first two guesses was on Jun 18. This is the first time it has taken me 5 guesses to finish a game that started with nothing but black letters in my first two guesses. See my notes for Jun 18 for more about the other three games that started with nothing but black letters in my first two guesses. 

Games played: 514
Winning streak: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment