Saturday, July 22, 2023

Wordle 763

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ HAREM
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 ROUTE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GROPE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 DROLE 
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BROKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FROZE

Time: 13-14 minutes

This one took me a while because I was being extra cautious. I thought of FROZE after my third guess but I knew that there were other possibilities and I was worried that I was overlooking other possible answers.

Also worth noting, BROKE is the word that ended my longest streak. I didn't remember or re-discover this fact until after I finished playing the game otherwise I would not have played it.

This is the seventh time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This the third time this month it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game. This is the first time this month and this streak that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses.

This is just the fifth time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses, not counting the four times I started games with 0.2.3 and was unable to successfully finish them. The last time I started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses was Feb 13. 

Games played: 515
Winning streak: 74

No comments:

Post a Comment