Sunday, July 9, 2023

Wordle 750

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ DEARY
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 LOSER
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 FIVER
⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟩 PETER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ENTER

Time: 7-8 minutes

This game took a little longer in part due to the fact that I experienced technical difficulties with the web site after my third guess. Maybe I should have paused the timer but I didn’t. It probably added 3 or 4 minutes to the length of this game.

I got a little nervous after my third guess when I only knew that the answer ended in ER and I didn’t have any other letters. 

This is the first time this streak that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. The last time I started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses was on Mar 14. 

I started 22 games between Mar 14 and Jul 9 with 0.2.3 and finished all of them in 3 or 4 guesses. 

Games played: 502
Winning streak: 61

No comments:

Post a Comment