Sunday, July 16, 2023

Wordle 757

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ CODER
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ BONUS
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ FOLIO
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ HOPPY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOPAZ

Time: 9-10 minutes

I also considered playing POPPY or MOMMY as my fourth guess but I went with HOPPY because of the potential to eliminate more letters. I also considered playing POTTY as my fourth guess. It would have gotten me closer to the solution than HOPPY did but it also would have guaranteed that this would not have been a 0Y game for me. 

This is the fourteenth time I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. The last time I started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses was on Feb 27. 

This is my second 0Y game this month and third one this streak. I finished the two previous 0Y games in 4 guesses. 

Almost half of my 0Y games (18/38) have started with 1.0.4. I have finished fewer than one-sixth (6/38) of my 0Y games in 5 guesses. This is just the fourth 0Y game that I have started with 1.0.4 and finished in 5 guesses. 

Games played: 509
Winning streak: 68

No comments:

Post a Comment