Thursday, July 20, 2023

Wordle 761

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ MOUSE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ BRAID
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ PLANT
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ CLANG
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLANK

Time: 4-5 minutes

The pattern of green and black blocks kind of looks like a building. I thought about playing FLANK as my fourth guess. If I had then it would look like a pyramid. 

This is my third 0Y game this month and fourth 0Y game this streak.

This is the seventh time I have started a 0Y game with 0.0.5 and the seventh time I have finished a 0Y game in 5 guesses and the seventh time I have had at least three 0Y games in a month.

This is the second time I have started a 0Y game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. The other time this happened was on Mar 12. 

This is the 50th game that I have started with 0.0.5 according to my close to but not quite complete records. I only have detailed records for 498 of the 513 games I have played. Seven of the 50 games that I started with 0.0.5 were 5G games, six were 0Y games, and one was both a 5G and a 0Y game. In other words more than a quarter (14/50) of the games that I have started with 0.0.5 have been either a 5G game, a 0Y game, or both. That seems like a high percentage to me considering that overall less than 15 percent (73/498) of my games have been 5G games, 0Y games or both and just over 13 percent (59/448) of my games that did not begin with 0.0.5 have been 5G games, 0Y games or both. 

Games played: 513
Winning streak: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment