Monday, July 10, 2023

Wordle 751

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ RAPID
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ MOUSE
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 LOONY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 GOLLY
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ CHAFE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FOLLY

Time: 7 minutes

I could see after my fourth guess that there were at least three possible answers: FOLLY, HOLLY, and JOLLY. I had to take evasive maneuvers which meant that there was no way I would finish the game in 5 guesses. That’s life. 

This is the first time this streak, second time this year, and sixth time overall that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and successfully finished it in 6 guesses. The last time I started a game with 0.0.5 and successfully finished it in 6 guesses was on Apr 18. 

This is the first time in the 488 games for which I have complete records that my next to last guess has been 0.1.4. 

Games played: 503
Winning streak: 62

No comments:

Post a Comment