🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ TRAMP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TRACE
Time 3:00
The results of my first guess looked wonderful except for the fact that I wasn’t sure how many possible answers there were left and I was playing in hard mode. I saw at least three possible answers after my second guess, two of which included the letter C so I went one of them. There were nine possible answers after my first guess (according to the bot) and eight after my second guess.
This is the first time this month, second time this year, and 13th time overall that I have started a game with 3.0.2. I have added a tag for games that begin with 3.0.2.
This is the first time this month, second time this year, and third time overall that I have started a game with 3.0.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. One of those other two games was also a 0Y game.
This is the first time that I have had a game that had 11 green and 4 black letters.
TRACE was also the solution in Dec 2023. This is the fourth game this month in which the answer was a repeat.
This game ends my streak of games in which I had three or more black letters in my first guess at 40 games. My longest streak of this nature was 43 games in length.
Games played: 1641
Winning streak: 99
No comments:
Post a Comment