Thursday, August 13, 2026

Wordle 1881

🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ STAKE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 CLASH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CRASH

Time 0:50

Well, I got very lucky with my second guess. It was the first word that came to mind that fit. It seemed like a good play so I didn’t overthink it and try to find other words that fit.

This is the first time this month that I have finished a game in under a minute.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 3 guesses in 31 of the past 54 months.

There are two numeric palindromes today. It is Wordle 1881 and this is the 404th game I have finished in 3 guesses.

Another numeric coincidence is that my current winning streak is now exactly 13 weeks long and today is Aug 13.

Games played: 1633
Winning streak: 91

No comments:

Post a Comment