🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 RICHE
🟨🟩🟩⬛️🟩 PRIME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GRIPE
Time 3:05
While I was working on my third guess it occurred to me that PRICE would probably have been a better second guess.
This is the second time that GRIPE has been the answer. It was also the answer in Apr 2022. This the first time this month and 21st time overall that a word has been reused in this manner.
I also started yesterday’s game with 1.1.3. This is the 11th time I have started back to back games with 1.1.3. I have never started more than 2 games in a row with 1.1.3.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses in 32 of the past 54 months.
Games played: 1626
Winning streak: 84
No comments:
Post a Comment