🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 PITHY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PRIVY
Time 2:20
I spent most of my time on my second guess. My third guess came to mind quickly and (according to the bot) was the only possible solution at that point.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4. This the 33rd consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 in 53 of the past 54 months.
This is the 17th time I have started a game with 1.0.4 during my current winning streak. I also started 17 games with 1.0.4 during my 17th winning streak (133 games).
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the third month in a row that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 33 of the past 54 months.
Games played: 1628
Winning streak: 86
No comments:
Post a Comment