Friday, October 6, 2023

Wordle 839

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ BONEY
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 HAUTE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 CHIVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHIME

Time: 2-3 minutes

I paused after my third guess because I wasn’t sure how many possible answers there were at that point. I counted three so I took a chance tried the first one that occurred to me. 

This is the first game this month that started with 0.1.4. This is the first game this month that I have finished in 4 guesses. This is (duh!) the first game this month that I started with 0.1.4 and finished in 4 guesses.

This is the 20th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

Games played: 591
Winning streak: 150

My average number of guesses per game for this streak improved marginally over my last 25 games. It is down from 4.06 to 4.05.

Previous milestones in this streak: Game 42 - Game 75 - Game 95 - Game 100 - Game 125


No comments:

Post a Comment