Sunday, July 23, 2023

Wordle 764

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ PIVOT
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 SCARE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WHALE

Time: 2 minutes

I got very lucky with my third guess. There are plenty of other words that could have fit there. I picked the first one that came to mind. 

I started three of the past four games with 0.0.5. This is the first time that has happened. 

This is my fourth 0Y game this month and fifth 0Y game this streak. This is the third time that I have had 4 or more 0Y games in a calendar month. 

This is the tenth time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the third time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses and that it has been a 0Y game. The previous 0Y game which I started with 0.0.5 and finished in 3 guesses happened on Jan 25.

The first 0Y game that I started with 0.0.5 and finished in 3 guesses happened on May 25, 2022. It was also a 5G game. It is just one of two games that I have played that is both a 5G and a 0Y game, the other one being the one time I guessed correctly on my first guess.

This is the 75th game of my current streak. It is just my third streak to reach this mark. I have averaged 4.03 guesses per game during this streak which matches my overall average not including games that I failed to win. I have finished all but 5 games (70/75) during this streak in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. I finished 85.7 percent of my games in 3, 4, or 5 guesses prior to this streak. I have finished 93.3 percent of my games in 3, 4, or 5 guesses during this streak. That seems like a significant difference.

I have had five 5G games and five 0Y games during my current streak, both of which seem pretty close to my average frequency prior to my current streak. 


Games played: 516
Winning streak: 75

No comments:

Post a Comment