Monday, September 11, 2023

Wordle 814

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ GROIN
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 ROUSE
🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟩 DECOR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 OLDER

Time: 3-4 minutes

I knew that ROUSE couldn’t be the answer but it seemed like a good guess and it did help. 

This is the first time I have started a game with 0.2.3 this month. This is the seventh time this month I have finished a game in 4 guesses. 

This is the first time this month that there has been more yellow than either green or black, although combined there is more green and black than there is yellow. This is just the thirteenth time this has happened for me. The last time this happened was on Jun 7. 

Games played: 566
Winning streak: 125

My average number of guesses for my current streak has improved over the past 25 games but it remains lower than my overall average. 

Previous milestones in this streak: Game 42Game 75 - Game 95Game 100



No comments:

Post a Comment