Friday, June 30, 2023

Wordle 741

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ BLAME
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ RAPID
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ ACORN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STRAW

Time: 4-5 minutes

This is the fourth time this month and fifth time this streak that I have had a 5G game. 

This is the 60th time I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. This the most common combination of start and finish and including this game it has occurred 12.6 percent of the time. 

That’s it for Jun. I finished the month with an average score of 3.80, my best monthly average ever and narrowly better than Oct 2022 when my average score was 3.81. My overall average for games finished correctly is 4.02 but if I include fails then that average is 4.05.

I finished all but 2 games this month in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. For the first time ever I finished a month with 10 or more games finished in two different number of guesses.

I had four 5G games and one 0Y game in Jun.


Games played: 493
Winning streak: 52

No comments:

Post a Comment