Sunday, June 18, 2023

Wordle 729

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ GIVEN
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ AMOUR
🟩🟨🟨⬛️🟨 SYLPH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHYLY

Time: 25-26 minutes

I played my first two guesses within the first minute of this game. It took me 5-6 minutes to come up with my third guess. I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out what my fourth guess could be.

I was pretty sure that the solution had to begin with SHY but it still took me more than 15 minutes to find a word that I could play for my fourth guess. I tried lots of words that weren’t acceptable guesses, which is unusual for me. My fourth guess, the correct answer, was entered in that spirit as an educated guess without realizing I was entering an actual word. 

This is just the third time that I have had nothing but black letters in my first two guesses. The first time this happened was on May 25, 2022. My third guess was the right answer that time around. That is the only time that has happened to me. The other time I started with nothing but black letters in my first two guesses was on Apr 17, 2023. It took me 4 guesses to finish that game. Today’s game is the first i have had nothing but black letters in my first two guesses when I have gone through all the vowels in my first two guesses. 

This is the fourth time that I have had back-to-back games that started with 0.0.5. I have never started more than two consecutive games with 0.0.5. 

Games played: 481
Winning streak: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment