Friday, June 9, 2023

Wordle 720

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ TUBER
🟩🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ BLACK
🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟨 BOLAS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BALSA

Time: 4-5 minutes

I normally wouldn’t try a word like BOLAS because it is a plural that ends with an S. I made an exception here because there is no singular (in English) and therefore I like to think that BOLAS could potentially be the answer one day. I might not be right about this.

This is the third time this month and sixth time this streak that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. It is the combination that occurs more frequently that any other but still it has only happened 58 times in the past 457 games. It has happened just 12.7 percent of the time but no other combination has happened more than 9 percent of the time and there are only two other combinations that have reached that level. 

Games played: 472
Winning streak: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment