Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wordle 739

⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ GRAIN
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BRASH
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬛️ CRATE
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ TRACK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TRACT

Time: 2 minutes

This is the 17th time I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the fifth time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses was on Jan 23. 

This is just the third time I have reached the half century mark. I have finished all but two of the 50 games in my current streak in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. That seems unusually high. Prior to this streak I was finishing 87.2 percent of my games in 3, 4, or 5 guesses.

I have had four 5G games (which seems a little high) but just one 0Y game (which seems low) during my current streak. Prior to this streak 5.6 percent of my games were 5G games and 7.1 percent were 0Y games.

Games played: 491
Winning streak: 50

No comments:

Post a Comment