Saturday, September 30, 2023

Wordle 833

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ PAWER
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 VALID
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ DAUNT
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 DAFFY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DADDY

Time: 4-5 minutes

DADDY was the first word that occurred to me after my second guess but I decided to play it safe and try some other words first. 

This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4. This is the seventh time this month that I have finished a game in 5 guesses. This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the third consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses but there have been a number of months (10/20) when I haven’t had any games that I started with 1.0.4 and finished in 5 guesses.

Games played: 585
Winning streak: 144

That’s it for September. Ten days into the month it looked like I was on a pace to set some new personal records for games finished in 4 guesses, games started with 1.0.4, and games started with 1.0.4 and finished in 4 guesses but I fell short in all three categories. 

On the whole it wasn’t a terribly noteworthy month. I finished all my games in 6 guesses or less but nothing else really stands out about the games I played in September. My average number of guesses per game was down when compared to the last couple months but nowhere near my lowest monthly average. 

Here are some stats. 






No comments:

Post a Comment