Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Wordle 823

🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 SHIRE
🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 SPORE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 STARE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SCARE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SNARE

Time: 2 minutes 

This is the first time this month and sixth time overall that I have started a game with 3.0.2. This is the fifth time this month that it has taken me 5 guesses to finish a game. This is the first time that I have started a game with 3.0.2 and finished it in 5 guesses. 

This is my second 0Y game this month. All six of my games that have started with 3.0.2 have been 0Y games. This is the ninth time that it has taken me 5 guesses to finish a 0Y game.

Ten days into the month I was on a pace to set new records for number of games that I started with 0.1.4 and number of games that I finished in 4 guesses. I am now twenty days into the month and those records aren’t out of reach but I am no longer on a pace to set new records or even tie the existing records for those statistics. I am still on a pace to tie the existing record for number of games that I start with 1.0.4 and finish in 4 guesses.

Games played: 575
Winning streak: 134

Here are some stats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment